We use both session and persistent cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
(1) Social media buttons
(2) Google Analytics
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to improve the website’s usability;
(3) to analyse the use of our website;
(4) to connect to 3rd party services of benefit;
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics please go to:http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html.
Google has also created their own plugin for opting out of Analytics tracking, available from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.